1.5
Ease of Use
Usability

Prices on toys at Ollies are very reasonable, so I shouldn't complain, but when a store advertises a huge closeout, to me that means the items are on sale.I have been pricing toys for the past few weeks and have actually went to Ollies twice during that time frame.

So I know the prices of many of the items. They advertised in their new flyer, Huge Toy Closeout, up to 75% the price of "theirs." I walk into the store and they have huge banners saying the same thing, however their prices are exactly the same as they have always been.

I don't care how it is worded, it is deceptive.Very disappointed as I made a special trip there.

This reviewer shared experience about "advertising" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ollies Bargain Outlet. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ollies Bargain Outlet.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Ollies Bargain Outlet to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ollies Bargain Outlet?

Comments

closeout does not mean it's on sale. Their prices as marked already reflects the savings in the price. Go back to school

Ollies Bargain Outlet Products and Services